Saturday, December 8, 2007

Politics...

Just some thoughts on a Friday....

One of the nights this past week I had a dream about Mike Huckabee. There is not a single explanation as to why this occurred. It just did. He was very nice.

------------------

I went to the beach with 45 SPF sunscreen and got sunburned.

------------------

Vacation season is beginning in Brasil, and I'm beginning to understand what that means. I had 6 readers scheduled yesterday (yes, scheduled, meaning they confirmed with me that they would come.) Two showed up. This could be an interesting couple of months...

------------------

When I come home at night my apartment is hot. When I lean against the tile wall in the kitchen, it is hot. When I open the cabinet to take out a plate, the plate is hot. They say this is just the beginning of summer, it will get worse.

------------------

All you can eat pizza is a great idea. All you can eat pizza with friends and readers is an even better idea!

------------------

Today a girl got on the bus carrying a kitten. Then a little girl sitting behind her began to pull the kitten's tail. Then a man got on carrying a crate of eggs. Then an egg fell and broke and he made a joke about making an omelette. I think he was referring to the heat. I don't know how to spell omelette. Then a man with a large-proportioned midsection got on and leaned over with his belly in front of my face for a long time. At one point he saw me looking around and asked me if I was needing to get off. I told him I couldn't see to tell. It was an interesting bus ride today...

Have a good weekend!

No comments: