Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 Years

5 years ago, this happened:

September 4, 2007 - Natal airport
5 years later, this:

FriendsCamp kitchen

and this:

Not my children, 5 years in Natal has not changed me that much

I think 5 years in Brazil looks pretty good on me, don't you? If I were to sum up the past half-decade in one word, it would be blessed. And growth. And joy. And Portuguese. And home.

Okay, five words. Clearly, 5 years has done nothing for my verbosity. Oh well.

Here's to many more years filled with all of those words and so many others! I couldn't imagine my life any other way. 

Thank you, Lord!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an inspiration! Blessings to you!

-Maria

Anonymous said...

Cris,

Please forgive the post here however I need your assistance. I'm in Charlotte, NC and would LOVE to chat with you about Natal and the need for a pastor to conduct a wedding Oct 12 in Natal. Please write me at milkshake.natal@gmail.com. I am engaged to a beautiful Brazilian woman (her name is Chrys also) in Natal and the wedding date of Oct 12 has hit a snag with the pastor / cartorio. I am due to arrive back in Natal on Oct 8. Please write me at your first convenience. Many, MANY thanks. Dave Rogers, Charlotte, NC.

the Jewell family said...

OK, I know this is a very late comment but I just read this and didn't realize you'd been there for five years already. Congratulations. Time flies.

social zone said...


Attitude Status in Hindi

JohnSon said...

Rakesh Yadav Class Notes PDF
RS Aggarwal Reasoning PDF
UP Sarkari Naukri

RAJU said...

up ration card
fcs

Tech Studio said...

Aiman Online Quran Learning Academy is an impressive online academy for teaching the Quran.
This leading online Quran academy from
Pakistan provides you an excellent chance to have one
online Quran classes for kids with tajweed and learn
the basic teachings of Islam.

Tech Studio said...

latest govt job in india